How to Withdraw and make a Deposit in BTCEX
"This post will demonstrate how to send cryptocurrency in general, and specifically USDT, from your personal USDT wallet to BTCEX, as well as how to save your local currencies on the BTCEX Fiat wallet.
In order to obtain cash, you can also sell or withdraw your cryptocurrency."
How to Withdraw from BTCEX
How to Withdraw Cryptocurrencies from a BTCEX Account?1. Click [Withdraw] under your nickname in the upper right corner of your BTCEX account after logging in.
2. Choose the crypto you want to withdraw and read the precautions below. In this example, we will withdraw ETH.
3. Select the network. Please choose the network carefully and ensure that the selected network matches the address network entered to avoid losses.
4. Enter the recipient address. There are two ways to fill in an ERC20 address:
4.1 Copy and paste the address as below. (Click [Save Address] to save it to your address book if this address is a frequently used one.)
4.2 Add and select the corresponding address from your address book:
You can add the address directly to your address book by clicking the arrow button here.
Press [Add Address].
Fill in the information. Source here refers to the source of your withdrawal, choose the right one for you. If not, choose [Other]. After everything is checked, click [Confirm].
Enter your Google Authenticator code and confirm to proceed.
Now the address is added, click it to continue the withdrawal. You can select it directly next time you use this address.
5. Enter the withdrawal amount. Double-check all the details and click [Withdraw] to proceed.
You will see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you receive. The withdrawal fee is automatically charged according to the block network conditions. Internal transfers are free on BTCEX.
6. To get a six-digit email verification code, click [Send].
7. Enter the email verification code and your Google Authenticator code, then click [Confirm] to complete the withdrawal.
8. When your withdrawal application is submitted, the corresponding assets will be deducted first. If the withdrawal fails, the corresponding assets will be returned. Please check Withdraw History for details.
It’ll take some time to confirm your withdrawal. The time needed varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic. Please be patient for the withdrawal to be processed. If your cryptos are not received after 24 hours, please contact BTCEX customer support for help.
What is Withdrawal Fees Minimum Withdrawal Amount?
Crypto Withdrawal FeesThere are typical "Transaction Fees" or "Network Fees" associated with withdrawals to crypto addresses located outside of BTCEX. This fee is sent to the miners or validators in charge of executing the transactions and maintaining the security of the relevant blockchain network, not to BTCEX.
To make sure that transactions are executed, BTCEX must pay these fees to the miners. Due to the dynamic nature of transaction costs, you will be billed by the state of the network. The fee amount is calculated using an estimate of the network transaction fees and is subject to sudden changes due to a variety of circumstances, including network congestion. Please verify the most recent charge, which is displayed on each withdrawal page.
Every withdrawal request has a minimum requirement. On the withdrawal page, you may view the current transaction costs and the minimum withdrawal amount. Please take note that owing to unforeseen circumstances like network congestion, the minimum withdrawal amount and fees may change without prior warning.
Minimum Withdrawal Amount
As was the case at the time of this article’s publishing, the minimum withdrawal amount for ETH is 0.0072 ETH, and the transaction fee is 0.0036 ETH.
Please be certain to choose the right network. Before completing the withdrawal, you must select the ERC20 option if the address you wish to send the money to is an ERC20 address (Ethereum blockchain). Don’t pick the choice with the cheapest price. The network you choose must work with the withdrawal address. You will lose your assets if you select the incorrect network.
The blockchain network controls withdrawal rates, which can change at any time due to things like network congestion.
|Token/Coin||Withdrawal Fee||Minimum Withdrawal|
How to make a Deposit in BTCEX
Deposit Crypto Into BTCEXYou can move your bitcoin holdings from another platform or wallet to your BTCEX wallet for trading. Here are the detailed instructions:
1. After signing in, click [Deposit] next to your nickname in the top-right corner of your BTCEX account.
2. Choose "Deposit Crypto"
3. Click the box under Token to select the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit. Here we take USDT as an example.
4. Select the Address Type of the deposit network on the right side.
Please be extra careful with this step. If your crypto is issued on multiple networks, make sure that the network you selected here is the same as the platform’s network you are withdrawing from. If you select the wrong network, you might lose your assets.
As you can see in the above picture, there are three address types in the example of USDT. If the USDT you’d like to deposit is USDT-TRC20, choose the [TRX TRON (TRC20)] address.
The network selection depends on the options provided by the external wallet/exchange that you are making the withdrawal. Please DO NOT select the incompatible address for the cheapest fee option. If you select the incompatible deposit network, you might lose your assets.5. Now we continue the deposit process with the example of USDT. Click to copy your BTCEX wallet’s deposit address and paste it to the address field on the external platform you intend to withdraw crypto from. Or you can also scan the QR code to complete the process.
6. It will take some time to confirm the transaction after your withdrawal request is submitted. The time needed varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic. Please be patient for the transfer to be processed.
7. Status and detailed information of your deposit can be found in [Deposit History].
In addition to crypto deposits from external wallets, BTCEX also provides crypto purchase services. Please refer to the guide about how to purchase crypto with credit cards.
Direct cryptocurrency purchases with a credit card on BTCEX are simple. Please follow these instructions:
How to Buy Crypto on BTCEX?
1. Once you have logged in, go to the top bar and click [Buy Crypto].
2. Another option is to click [Deposit] next to your username in the top-right corner to access the shopping page.
3. Then select [Buy Crypto].
4. Please make sure that you’ve finished the KYC verification process and linked your phone number to your BTCEX account before making a purchase.
5. Decide the fiat currency you want to use. BTCEX only currently accepts USD and EUR.
6. Type in the sum of money you want to spend.
Please be aware that the two fiat currencies have a buying cap. The minimum and maximum purchase amounts are 100 USD and 1 000 EUR, respectively. Here, we provide an example of the minimal amount in USD.
7. This list includes the kind of cryptocurrency you want to buy. Only USDT is currently offered on BTCEX.
8. Check the purchase details on the right. Please note that the quotation here is for reference only, it is refreshed about every 10 seconds, and the actual amount is subject to the final settlement.
BTCEX does not directly participate in the deposit of fiat currency nor charge any fees. This process is handled by our third-party payment partners, who may charge a certain percentage of transaction fees as shown in the quotation.
9. Your payment method is listed below. Currently, BTCEX accepts crypto purchases with MasterCard.
10. Once everything has been verified, please read the disclaimer and check the box to indicate that you have done so and agree with it. To continue, click [Confirm].
11. To voluntarily submit your account information, including personal data and identification verification, click [Confirm].
Please rest assured that all the information is used to keep your account secure and to prepare for future payments, it will be kept safe.
12. You are now on our payment gateway provider’s payment page. To proceed, select MasterCard and then [Confirm].
13. To finish the purchase, please enter your information accurately and click [Pay].
14. Normally the cryptos you purchased will be directly credited to your BTCEX account after the payment is completed. Please check Purchase History for details.
Please note that the block network congestion or the response delay of the third-party platform may cause the arrival time to be extended to varying degrees. If the cryptos have not arrived in your account within 24 hours after the payment, please contact BTCEX online customer service for help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What types of cryptos are supported for purchase?Currently, only USDT is supported.
What fiat currencies are supported for deposits?
Yes, the transaction limit for a single/single-day transaction will vary according to the different 6. payment channels selected by users, and users can view the purchase page for more details.
Is there a transaction limit?
What types of cards are supported for payment?
Currently, MasterCard Credit is supported. Please refer to the third-party payment channels for more details.
BTCEX does not charge any fees.
Is there any extra fee for buying coins with a credit card?
However, the third-party platforms that provide services may charge a certain percentage of transaction fees, and you can check the details on the purchase page.
Application for purchase limit increase is unavailable for now. BTCEX will review user data, including the number of purchases, the amount spent, and the number of transactions, to increase user’s purchase limit. You’ll be notified once your purchase limit is increased.
How to Increase Your Purchase Limit?
To modify the address, click [Use new address] on the deposit screen.
Can I change my deposit address?
Note that only the address that is currently being utilized can be modified. BTCEX cannot produce a new address for an address that has never been used.
Transactions with digital currency cannot be undone. Once it has been sent, only the recipient can return the coin to you; BTCEX cannot assist you in getting it back. In this instance, we advise contacting the receiver platform of the incorrect address for assistance. The assets cannot be recovered if the address of the owner is unknown.
What should I do if deposit to the wrong address?